OPTIONS / ORDERING
Wood Stash – My wood inventory continues to grow as I stockpile sets for future use.
The following features and wood choices are available as custom
- Brazilian Rosewood back and sides $2500 and up
- Flamed Mahogany back and sides $200-500
- Madagascar Rosewood $500
- Cocobolo Rosewood $500
- Flamed Koa back and sides $600
- Adirondack Red Spruce top $500
- NEW!! Honduran Rosewood $500
- Bound fingerboard $200
- Bound peghead $200
- Cutaway $500
- Slotted peghead $500
- Bar frets $500
- Fossil ivory nut $50
- Fossil ivory saddle $50
- NEW!! French polished shellac top finish $500
- Vintage style long saddle $50
- Left handed NC
- Peghead volute $250
- Pyramid style bridge (KOM only) $200
- “Torch” peghead inlay $400
- Style 28 f.b. inlays $100
- Style 42 abalone f.b. inlays $200
- Style 42 abalone rosette $200
- Style 42 abalone top purfling $1000
- Herringbone top purfling $150
- Wood binding $400
- Sunburst top finish $400
- Waverly Tuners $160
- Waverly tuners in Gold $200
- Fossil ivory bridge pins Inquire
- Alternative exotic woods Inquire
- Custom inlay Inquire
Every Konkoly Guitar is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for my life as an active guitar builder. This warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse, neglect, extremes of temperature or humidity, or natural disaster. Should it be determined that warranty work is necessary, shipping charges will be paid by the original owner.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INSTRUMENTS
Click here to view guitars available through this web site.
A $500 deposit is required to secure your order. One half of the
remaining cost of the guitar is due at the start of construction.
The rest is due upon completion.
Elderly Instruments is a Konkoly
Guitars dealer. Check their web site for currently available instruments.
For pricing and options, click